Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dreaming of our new home!!!

I love the colors and the floor in this bathroom.

This fireplace and ceiling is so amazing. I could so lay on that sofa with a fire going and eat a red velvet bingle(my favorite snack cake)!



I love this ceiling and the floor is drawing me in as well. I could really do some entertaining with that island!


This so what I want to do outside our new garage. I can't wait to see it all come to life and I plan to post about it all along the way!


So many ideas swimming inside my head it's just to put it all together!!! These are just a few ideas that have been saved on my computer. I don't remember where I found these.


I'm praying everything goes through this time, we have been trying to build since last year!!


I'm spending this rainy day searching the internet for more inspiration for a warm and welcoming home that my whole family would love to come home to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment