Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A NEW TABLE!!

This is a Candice Olson design that I just love, it draws me in every time and I am trying to accomplish this look on a very tight budget so off to garage sales, flea markets and Craigslist I went.
I found this table on Craigslist and the girl let me have it for $40 bucks. It's solid wood and very sturdy, so my sweet hubby is sanding and restaining much darker for me since I am pregnant at the moment and my allergies are just terrible.

I found these chairs at jcp.com yesterday they were on closeout for 124.99 with another 10% off coupon, but this morning I go to the website to order them and they have jumped up to 149.99 with free shipping, so I am not sure what I'm going to do now, how disappointing! I'm just a person that has to think about big purchases and discuss it with my hubby and I certainly wasn't expecting the price to jump up overnight!
Well on another note I haven't been posting because my camera just won't turn on and I have tried several new batteries and just don't know what else to do. I've found so many goodies at garage sales, flea markets and burkes outlet clearance lately and I really wanted to join in on the thrifty posts. My hubby also took me to Trade Days in Winnie, Tx the Saturday before Mother's Day and I had a blast and found so many goodies!!!
Well till next time and hopefully can get my camera fixed or get a new one (fingers crossed)!!! TAMMY



No comments:

Post a Comment