Thursday, April 23, 2009

A CRAVING!!!!

I'm nineteen weeks pregnant today! I am feeling very energetic today and thank God not dealing with hayfever. The baby has started moving alot so I'm wondering if it will be very energetic like my lil guy!
Here is my lil guy this morning as I am heading out to Wally World ( aka Wal mart). He thinks he's fixing it, I hope daddy knows he's working on the lawnmower. He's distracted so thankfully I get to go grocery shopping by myself. yay!!!
I have been trying so hard to eat healthy and keep my weight down, but I kept craving chips and dip. Also Diet Dr. pepper which is my biggest weakness, but I had to have one with chips and dip right! Well after taking a few bites it just didn't taste as good as I remembered, guess that's a good thing! My lil guy sure liked the chips and dip so he and my hubby can eat them for me! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment